Hey hey :)

Littlemisse

Hey!

Firstly whoever made this is truly amazing, it's nice being able to talk to others about our babies :) ( mine isnt treated like a dog, she's a family member)

I'm never sure how to do introuctions but....

I've always loved wolves and Huskys, im spiritual and wolves are one of the highest spiritual animals. I debated for about a year over what to go, decided on a Siberian husky, as a manic depressive with an eating disorder I spent a lot of time researching. I needed to be sure I was doing the right thing for both myself and the animal I got.

January this year I started looking for the perfect one, I'm not one of those people who get the first thing I see, I have to be 110% sure. 

In August still no luck, was looking at houses in Wales, decided to see if there was any there.

I tried to ring well known breeders, family breeders, the lot. I eventually got through to someone. Went to see them on the Friday, beautiful puppies, friendly parents but I was torn between a grey and White one and a black and White one. As I was traveling a few hundred miles back home I had to really think about it. When I slept, my dream was about the black and White one, I woke up and I could see her in front of me, her image soon disappeared. ( it may sound crazy but that's the way I am )  As I live with my nan and sister I explained the situation. I was returning home this day, but after a debate we agreed that it's an idea to see them. As I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, I realised that I'd spent months searching... Nothing, the dream, the image... This is a sign. Arranged to meet the family with the 2 puppies so I could decide without the other 6 in the way. Second the black and White one saw me, she jumped and I picked her up she tried to hide in my coat.

Left and realised... We now have the fun of getting her back home, first 5 minutes she howled, then she curled up beside my hip ( I was sat in the back) the whole journey, when she got in, she refused to leave my side. She had to be able to touch me. It was like this for a few weeks.

Around 2 weeks after we got her trading standards contacted as they feared for the litter, turned out the day I picked her up, she turned 6 weeks. Plus they were questioning why she couldn't be KC registered. They sent vets etc to see her, were pleased with how she was, then came out her dad is a Siberian x wolf. Not sure about the mum as I wasn't in to be told.

Things were slowly becoming clear, all things into consideration, she was meant to be mine.

The only accident she's had is when we first got her in doors.

She likes to sleep in an indoor kennel / crate ( nan has a small dog) she will take herself in it when she gets tired.

Her favourite place to sleep... Is across my legs. 

Within a week she knew sit, 2 - down, 5 ( within 2 days of asking for it) paw.

She's very loving towards my nab ( we're very close as well)

Doesn't have much time for my sister, but she's a typical mouthy teenager that likes to shout. Other people an other animals = new friends. 

She thinks it clever to find a way to get upstairs and jump all over my room and then over my bed to wake me up, when I open my eyes and croak her name, she lays by my side and we sleep together :)

She can be OTT at times, but I wouldn't change my baby for the world :D

Planning to get into racing and getting her a friend / sister, depending on how you look at it.

Apologises for the long introduction from the person who is rubbish at them :) 

Welcome to the pack Joanne. What a lovely introduction. I too feel there is a spirituality aspect to this breed, if only we open ourselves to be receptive to it. There is a connection that goes beyond just having a pet, but so often, people don't give it any credence.

Would love to see some pics of Tasha. Bet she's gorgeous.

Welcome the very best Husky forum in the WORLD !!!!! biggrin.gif

Great intro but we are gagging for pics.Don't be shy join in we don't bite (much).

We are a worldwide family of Husky owners and lovers.

Any help we can give we give happily and freely.

look forward to seeing you around. laugh.gif

Thank you everyone. I have hundreds of pictures to add yet.

Discovered yesterday if I go out at night, my family hear about it from Tasha. She got upstairs and curled up on my bed howling. They had to ring me to come home as she wouldn't stop searching for me. second she saw me she pounced!

I ache when I'm not with her. So it made me smile :D