help with transporting dog

Kells xx

hi there is a husky x in manchester that i would love to rehome here in oxford....

if someone could help me bring him back i would be eternally grateful.....i cant afford the train fares this close to xmas

he will have the best home ever with my mum and will be walked and loved by my pack

can anyone help!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be of assistance to one of my husky family. Just let me know the details as I will need to arrange someone to travel down with me as the dog doesn't know me and I don't know him

i have msged the op and am waiting for a reply.......

lee you are a star

I sometimes need to travel to Manchester with work, and live in Swindon, have a car already covered in dog fur, etc.. :) if you still need some transport next time I go up (not got anything booked at the moment tho) I can help out...

Cheers

Vince

when are next going up?

that would br great vince

kells i can pick the dog up in manchester tomorrow (tuesday) and then keep hold of him until whoever can take him down to you if that is better for the OP-have been trying to ring u all morning but think i've got ur old number xxx

yeah i changed my number sorry...

thats great diz

i havent been able to get in contact with the op

but yay!!!!!!!

love ya