• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST-

Kells not well

Aimee not well

Lisa-worse for wear :lol:

result-not travelling down to Oxford on Friday night...........as long as the roads are ok etc then we're going to go down on Sunday afternoon to travel back Sunday evening-if anyone else is going that way or is going to be free during the week to travel down can you let us know-just as a back up plan for next week just incase there is a travelling problem.

Cheers

xxxxxx

If the weather is ok Dave's going to Mancester to pick up Stephen (son) on Sunday and driving back to Oxford on Monday.

Thanks Linda that will be a great back up plan if Lisa and Diz can't make it Sunday. laugh.gif

well Dave said he will pick up from Diz and drop off at your's, just need to hope weather is ok to travel xxxx

That's Brilliant Thanks. biggrin.gif

you guys are brilliant......if i wasnt coughing my guts up every 5 mins n being dead for the rest of the time....i would hug you all

thanks soooo much dave,lisa and diz...n everyone else who has offered, i really appreciate it..

linda what does dave smoke or drink n ill get him a pressie to say thanks x

well hoping the weather clears or Dave wont be going tomorrow, we had snow yesterday which is now a sheet of ice on the roads, my son phone last nite, they got quit abit of snow in manchester , so it's not looking good at the moment xxxxxx

oppppps just noticed i'm on Dave's account lol sorry xx

Thanks for the update guys.

Can you not strap him to a bunch of carrier pigeons or summink. . . lol laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif