help with transporting dog

Kells xx

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has someone else on standby who wants him,

if anyone could msg her -logiebear and see when you can get him....i will try and get a train ticket to manc on friday and hopefully someone can bring us back!!!

will love you forever and when i get paid will pay ya petrol money....i get paid xmas eve!!!!

thanks to everyone who has offered

added to all your reps cos you are all AMAZING XXXXXX

kelly if you need somewhere to sleep friday night I can take you back Saturday and you can stay here if you want x

that would be brilliant if i could saz!!!!

you are awesome!!!!

i love you guys..............my non husky friends wouldnt do this for me

well lovelies marley was picked up today at 1pm and is now playing with my two :-) he's an absolute pleasure to have around and is absolutely stunning! Kells it is up to you what you want to do,if you want to come down on friday and have sarah take you back on saturday so you get to see people that's fine or if you want lisa and i to drive down after we finish work on friday we can do but i'm not back from rugby until at least 6.45pm......let us know either way chuck-glad to be of help xxx

that would be brilliant if i could saz!!!!

you are awesome!!!!

i love you guys..............my non husky friends wouldnt do this for me

we really are a special breed, just like our dogs! Non- husky people wouldn't understand :D

actuallyif i can stay on fri night that would be awesome as thatgives me more time with my amazing ho friends n ikkle puppy

I really hope you mean your H-O friends n ikkle puppy :rofl: :rofl: :P