A Little Earlier Than Planned but.................

Paulusworm

Star is pregnant!!!!! We were planning on letting her have a litter before we had her spayed but not until her next season or the one after. Her and Bud seemed to think that that was too long to wait, lol :rolleyes: . We're now dashing around buying in suppliments and hand feeding kit (just in case), and doing some heavy duty research so that we're ready for around 10th January.

Needless to say many, many, many pics will be posted when the big day comes. Just got to try not to fall in love with the little buggers or they'll never leave ;) .

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget your blow up matress!! I slept on this next to mum and pups until they were a week old !!! and why do they always decide to give birth in the early hours lol , hows that for gratitude!! me and Sarah tried to take turns in havin a sleep but excitment and the fear of things going wrong kept us both very much alert. Enjoy, its a moment you will never forget. Make sure you have the emergency vet number to hand .

Good luck and keep us all posted , I sooooooooooooooooo miss all this .

• 4 weeks later...

Been hectic at home and work what with Christmas, New Year, having had the Flu and the start of the new term at work so soz for the delay in posting. Pups born 3rd / 4th January. So far unsexed as Star is being quite protective but, from what we can see, it looks like 2 dogs and 3 bitches. She's getting better with us being near them now just so long as we don't touch, lol. Mother and pups doing really well. A few pics as promised (Sorry about the quality as they were taken on my phone) :

08012011054HuskyOwnersForumImages.jpg

05012011053HuskyOwnersForumImages.jpg

04012011051HuskyOwnersForumImages.jpg

08012011055HuskyOwnersForumImages.jpg

There's one particular pup who, if he/she turns out how I think he/she might, will not be going anywhere as he/she will most definately be a keeper. Two can soooooo easily become three :rolleyes: .