Marley has come to stay!

Lil Miss Bump

Just bobbed to Lisa's to upload these pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242370&id=506658930&l=68d1356b82

he's a stunner-and is fine in his crate, not been distructive at all, loves to play, knows to wee and poop outside but tends to carry on running whilst he's doing it :blink:, he knows sit and paw and to lie down.....VERY food orientated......LOVES to pounce (as if he's going to play!!) his tail has knocked everything off the christmas tree about 4 times but he just looks so shocked that he's done it!! bless him! quite nervous but only for the first 5mins or so-was nervous this morning coming out of his crate but was absolutely fine when he was out! kells is a very lucky lady-have discovered that a giant crate, 3 dogs, 2 people and a christmas tree are a bit too much to fit in the front room!!! LOL

xxx

Just bobbed to Lisa's to upload these pics

http://www.facebook....30&l=68d1356b82

he's a stunner-and is fine in his crate, not been distructive at all, loves to play, knows to wee and poop outside but tends to carry on running whilst he's doing it :blink:, he knows sit and paw and to lie down.....VERY food orientated......LOVES to pounce (as if he's going to play!!) his tail has knocked everything off the christmas tree about 4 times but he just looks so shocked that he's done it!! bless him! quite nervous but only for the first 5mins or so-was nervous this morning coming out of his crate but was absolutely fine when he was out! kells is a very lucky lady-have discovered that a giant crate, 3 dogs, 2 people and a christmas tree are a bit too much to fit in the front room!!! LOL

xxx

aimee i swear you are a saint....................

you are just an amzing person and i cannot thank you enough for looking after marley/orion for me

i cannot wait to see him......

even if i have to fight lisa for him lmao

thanks again diz

if i could give you a million rep points i would...

so people please give lisa and diz rep points for helping me!!! x

pmsl a saint?! I think i actually just let a little wee out then! Just glad we could help. Don't worry he's got faaaar too much energy for me to keep hold of him-am sleeping a lot at the moment,winter is always bad with my ME....body just won't wake up sometimes....but ozzy is more than a match esp with dexter on his team-poor marley keeps getting double teamed ; ) altho he seems to enjoy it!

great job diz, +1

he's such a stunner, and a big boy :)

He is a big boy and he is only 7 months old too. He is the most fantastic puppy Diz and I am so glad you could help him get to his new home with Kells. He looks so happy and like he is having a whale of a time lol

Give him a cuddle from me xxx