New Additions

RobC

Ok Shortly after I got Summer she came into season. (when I say shortly we are talking within 2 days). Despite my best efforts Nooks Managed to catch her. By the time I realised she was pregnant and went to the vet to get her booked in for an abort, they wouldn't have been available to do it until week 7. By that time she was fully aware that something was growing in her, so after much consideration and discussing done with people that I know locally that have had experience in it. I decided to let her have the litter and as such, On the 14th December 2010 between 9am and 1pm, she gave birth to 7 beautiful puppies, 5 girls and 2 boys, all are doing great and all are fit and healthy. Summer has taken to motherhood with no problems at all. and Nooks has been strutting around like a proud father lol curiously looking into the penned off area at the puppies occassionally.

gallery_1406_2_19565.jpg

gallery_1406_2_51730.jpg

gallery_1406_2_158048.jpg

gallery_1406_2_155346.jpg

gallery_1406_2_53640.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Local. The first 4 are people I know the others are people my sister knows. She wouldn't suggest these people unless she's sure they would be or are great dog owners.

another three pics of 4 of the girls. on the last pick is the back end of one of the boys as he's feeding lol

gallery_1406_2_587243.jpg

gallery_1406_2_463432.jpg

gallery_1406_2_95019.jpg

Update:

All pups are growing nicely and after a week they are at around the 2lb mark give or take a couple of ounces. Three neighbours are looking at taking on some so they both will still see a couple of them at least on a regular basis. One has experience with Large breed dogs and the other two I'm making sure that they research as much as possible. I'm even going to allow them to walk Nooks and Summer to get an idea of what walking one of them will be like.

Tooo cute.

Not too surprised tho' Nooks was always trying to hump anything with a pulse. . . biggrin.gif

Nix thaty one is named Ahyoka for the moment until I find her a home and Gigi that one is Dakota, My sisters mate is having her and from the sounds she'll be keeping the name as well :)

Tooo cute.

Not too surprised tho' Nooks was always trying to hump anything with a pulse. . . biggrin.gif

LOL Thats my boy

gorgeous - would ask if we could have her if i thought for 1 second my parents would say yes lol

lol Shouldn't be too hard to find homes for her and Takaya though. Takaya is the pup in the 8th pic

Give Andy a +1 to guess where that name came from as well as Tonane's ;)