stupid stuck up woman!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

I just got home from alyssas pre school party and i swear i have never been so furious. we were told we could take a photo of our child with santa but to be ready. so my camera batterys died, typical! i got my phone out and aimed it at the chair santa would b sitting at and adjusted the zoom. then the stupid *****, who has issues with me anyway said' louise if u do that again im going to have to make u leave' i said 'i wasnt taking pics i was adjusting it' she didnt listen and kept repeating it so i said listen ***** just try to remove me! in the end i got up and had a go at her in front of everyone inc the kids and santa! and moved away from her. ugh i ******* hate her! she best stay away from me from now on! rant over.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"make you leave"??? What EXACTLY makes her think she has the right to threaten physical action upon someone? I'd be saying to her "Make me leave if you think you can! I shall be informing the police of you threat of asault and of any action you choose to take after it, so come and have a go if you think your hard enough!" :angry: What a witch!!