stupid stuck up woman!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you are aware but a mum challenged the rules on pictures as schools are not 100% sure on what they are either , allegedly YOU ARE allowed to take pictures of your own kids etc and there is nothing the school can do about it , it's not like it's the swimming pool changing rooms sheesh , would look into it a little more , ask what the schools policy was and then go for her all guns blazing armed up with some facts and if she has a go back , yes report her for harrasment lmao

Just read this and go you...

It sounds to me like she's a little power obsessed..

I can't believe someone is sad enough to join a forum just to spy on someone else.. OMG it's pathetic and childish.

If she has printed off the statement you made on here.. maybe you should also do the same and include all the replies with yours..

She can then have a pop at all of us too..

She has a big ego and as she has no proof whatsoever of you doing anything wrong, she had no right to have a pop at you infront of other people. Just because she is in a position of trust at the school doesn't give her any right to moan about someone taking a picture of an empty chair for petes sake.. you're not breaking any rules or laws there..

Huge hugs to you hun.. if people are going to side with her on this one - you are better off without any of them in your life..

I feel pity for the woman more than anger.. she obviously has nothing better to do in life !!

well, she shouldn't go throwing her weight around with other people, FFS, it was the CHILDREN'S day & she wanted to ruin it with her pretence of authority - people like that should not be allowed on committees, they need people skills, sounds like this PERSON (I am loath to say woman with her attitude) needs a lesson in them or a good talking to by whoever is over the committee

I have just joined this web site and according to the terms and conditions this site is not meant to slag off people. This seems to be nothing but slagging. I too would love to be able to take pictures of my children at school events but local rules about child protection must be understood. This woman only seems to be trying to stop people getting into trouble not causing trouble. It seems to me that the harassement is all from this website not from her and she might have a libel case she could take to court and easily win because most of the people who have replied are defaming her character without even meeting her. The event is over and done with, it's the time of Peace and Goodwill, stop bitching and don't forget that you have only heard one side of the story.

snail, we cant slag off other members, this isnt slagging off - this is just a person letting off steam, - as we are all friends here on this site - and most of us have met each other too - we will obviously tend to agree with our friends

i just hope the 'steam room' wont stop you posting up here anyway - after all the steam room is called such for a reason , but if you read our other posts u will see we all get along wonderfully :)

snail,

we are merely venting about how stalkerish and vindictive one person can be about another

to join a forum just to see what someone is expressing and then copying and distributing someone's comments is stupid

should we break the rules the mods on here would tell us and we would be reprimanded.....we are a happy and well moderated forum.

we do not allow bullying or flaming and this isnt happening here, if you wish to complain please contact sarah or marc.....

we are sticking up for our friend louise who in our opinion has done nothing wrong and was simply using the steam room for the purpose intended.....................to let off steam

Snail.. I can fully understand your comment on the situation - but please understand this is also the reason this thread is here, to let off steam.

I would also like to comment that I too have children and have to sign a register to allow me to take any photos or video of my children at any school event.

BUT it was mentioned as the following " i got my phone out and aimed it at the chair santa would b sitting at and adjusted the zoom." which implies that there wasn't even anyone in the chair at the time, which makes the commitee members comments a little over exagerated.

We all would love a world of peace and love and goodwill - but occasionally even those who would need to get things off their chest without fear of backlash - hence the Steam Room :)

I'm closing this thread as I feel it's run it's course.

I'm not having people coming to join here just to cause trouble, Storm did nothing wrong in making this post and I feel for her in this situation.

Thank you though to everyone for your support for Storm - it's nice to close a thread that hasn't had a nasty ending :)