New Member, New Puppy

ErinDaugherty

Hello, this is just a tiny introduction. 

I lurked for a while when we were waiting for our Husky Puppy, Tesla, to come home. Just kind of brushing up on some advice. I had two Husky-mixes previously, one a half German Shepard and the other half Border Collie. My boyfriend and I talked about getting a puppy for over a year and I won the pick-a-breed battle and thus we have Tesla. 

So far, he is absolutely fantastic. Training has gone well, house breaking has been a snap, and right now he is asleep under my bed. I am sure there will be challenges down the road when he realizes that he can start testing us, but for the moment is is awesome and we're having so much fun. 

Welcome to Tesla biggrin.gif

Glad you all could join our Worldwide family.

If you need any help with the pup or the forum,

Don't hesitate to ask. We love to help. smile.gif

Welcome to the Pack. Tesla is so adorable. Enjoy her as she grows up. Take lots of pics. If you have any questions along the way, let us know. Someone will chime in and help out.