Hi my name is janet i'm new

Hi my name is Janet. I live in California. I have nine Sibs myself. Four of which i show. As soon as i can figure out how to put my pics up i will. My dogs are like my children. I also have two horses, one arabian and one quarter. I have 3 chickens, a rag doll cat, 1 rooster, 1 turttle, 2 pet mice, and a fish. Oh and I have two kids, a 4 year old boy and an eight year old boy. Yes i'm a very busy person! I basically stay home all day and have no life. I'm a new member, and i'm new to this whole being on the computer. Still trying to figure out how to meet people and how to reply back to people. Oh and i'm a real bad speller, lol, So if i spell something wrong don't make fun;-) Nice to meet everyone.

Hi, Janet and Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD :D

WOW what an incredible pack you have.

Have a look at this link it will help you post picturs in the forum threads. :D

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5313-how-to-post-gallery-images/

anything else we can help with just shout.

AND. . . . :lol:

Don't be shy, you must have tons of experience to share. :D

Hi Janet, welcome to the Pack. Wow, sounds like you are one busy person. When you get the photo thing figured out, thanks to Andy for the link (rep added), we'd all love to see some pics of your pack. Look around, and enjoy the forum. Any questions, feel free to post. Heck with nine, you'll probably be able to help others out as well. Always glad to have new members become active members. Looking forward to seeing you on the forum.

Hi, Janet, welcome from our pack to yours! :wave:

I'm sure you'll get the hang of things on here, if you're not sure, ask away - there's always someone around to help out, or send a message to a moderator, SuperMod or Admin & we'll help out too (do this by clicking on a members name, then on the new page on the left, under the little pic, there is a "Send me a message" box, click on that & it will let you send them a message)

You sound like you have a wealth of knowledge you can share with us, & I look forward to seeing pics of your pack (+1 to Andy for the link) ;)

Wow thank you to every one, I really feel welcomed. I have posted some pics in my gallery. It's really hard to take good pics of the pack, they dont stand still for long, lol. Unless they are in a stack at the show, but even then it's hard to keep them still. They are all howling right now, must be time for feeding:-)