Stupid Wife

Ron Tao&Sky

I have been ill for the past few weeks with my stomach, spent more time in bed than up. This morning I had to go out at 7am and rescue my son from Sandwich Station and get him to Dover where he works. It was -7c.Got home absolutely knackered feeling ill. My wife then informed me she was going to get the bus to Canterbury about 20 miles away to do her shopping.The forecast was for heavy snow around noon. I asked her not to go but she ignored me saying that the buses where running. She is now stuck in Canterbury no buses no trains and all I can get out of her is don't worry I will figure some thing out. :angry:

She has chronic heart failure and all her pills that she needs are at home. My daughter has just let me know that she has managed to get on a National Express Coach to Dover Docks where my son works and it looks like she is intending to stay at my Daughters. She needs her pills so i will have to take a chance and try and get her home. :angry: ........Ron

Just been in contact with her. She actualy answered her phone, the bus is about 3 miles from Dover and will drop her off at the Tesco Super Store at Whitfield. I should be able to make the 5 mile journey to there as it is almost a flat Bypass up to there. The car has Traction Control so that should help a bit. :happy: .........Ron.

Just got back home with her safe and sound :happy: Talk about Ice Road Truckers :laughing: I had to follow two snow ploughs in convoy up the by pass and all they did was compact the snow instead of clearing it :g_shocked: No salt as been put down as usual so it was like an ice skating rink :angry: Any way I have got Carol home and that's all that maters. So a big THANK YOU for your concerns. :happy: .........Ron