An Xmas card to you all

Andy

Fantastic - is that Big D in the sled ? :lol: Excellent, love it. I hope you, Kelly and the family have a wonderful festive season and a very happy and prosperous new year.

yep that's Big D biggrin.gif

C'mon who else could be Santa. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Used a stencil from you know a moon with a pig

LMAO well done, nice biggrin.gif

Sometimes there's an easier way than slaving for hours over a hot photoshop. . . laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can't believe you have your 3 pups pulling D in a sleigh!! How cool is that!! Thank you for thinking of him & including him on your card, let me wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas & rocking New Year!! :lol: :lol:

You're welcome. . . I mean who else could be Husky Santa. . ????

The 3 pulling are Darwin red nose, Daughtry and Zac (Mary R's cutie pie) I don't have a good pic of Echo running.

Bump for anyone who hasn't already been wished the seasons greeting s from us. :laola:

Andy, you are amazing with your talents. Merry Christmas to you as well, and all Husky Owners around the World. May your spirits be lifted, your burdens removed, and may your furbabies bring you love and happiness.