Completely Torn and heartbroken :( I cannot stop crying.

ShadowandNikittasMum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I could partly understand if it was his family he wanted to go & see, but I'd have said you would have to compromise .... but to go & party with mates (that he can do any weekend) and happily leave your mum on her own, what a heartless idiot! And your first Christmas back home, too. Sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do & a short sharp shock about who is important in life and you have a decision to make about him. Have you been with him long?

Few months -sigh- His parents love me we was gonna spend chinese new year in china with them but I'm not sure if we're gonna last that long.

He's agreed to come with me on xmas day (after a huge argument) but I don't want him there but my mum does,, she adores him if she only knew how much of a fight he put up.

It's still not a 100% of him coming anyway, he's always changing his mind and I've told him I'm spending atleast xmas day with my mum and we can do whatever any other time HOWEVER because of the fight I've told him I'm not GOING ANYWHERE without my furbabies so if we go anywhere atleast I'll be happy cause I have them (: