My Birthday..! Captain Misserable.. lol

KSNS

I know a lot of you have been on my case about my b-day and i dont really care much for my bday so I am not posting this by any means for a you to say should have told us lol.

A lot of you knew it was soon but not when it was yesterday 19th lol but as i have most of you on my facebook i didn't want it plasterd all over my facebook for my own reasons :)

I am only posting this because know if you had known when it was you would have said happy bday that is enough for me to know :)

So thank you to every one who tried to get past my misserable side lol :D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh not u done it keath we all know for next year!!! lol I know what you mean though' date=' the older you get the less fun it becomes. Christmas though thats another story!! :D Happy un-birthday to you. x[/quote']

No christmas sucks ass to lol

Andy intend to do less for y 30th than I did for my 29th an that was nothiong lmao

Tamz no one did lol don't worrie about it It's how i wanted it this year :)

Marc i was never going to admit it lol

Cheers peeps hope you all have a good build up to crimbo