Minus 11

Ron Tao&Sky

still off work sick :( but my work colleagues tell me it is -11 outside & just 6 degrees in the portacabin we work in as the heaters are manual & do not get put on over the weekend, so they will start warming up about 2pm this afternoon

Pics from my bedroom window this morning after Steve managed to move the van to get to work

gallery_144_7_221948.jpg

gallery_144_7_174563.jpg

Took the dawgies for a walk this morning.

Dunno what the temp is here.

"Colder than a Polar Bears Privates"

is all I know. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Val, we walked them last night and it was like walking through the sand on the beach because our park path had not been plowed yet, and on the roads, it is very dangerous as people don't seem to move and it's so icy. Most cars do not slow down on our side streets. We have the boys wearing flashing red LED lights on their collars and Jeff wears a headlight so we can be seen, yet they still fly by and skid when they see us. My A** is killing me this morning from walking through 6 inches of snow...the boys on the other hand are ready to go again...they will have to wait till later, not going to try to do it on my own! As far as weather extremes, in MN most people say: "Don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it will change!"