New Member, New Owner, New Puppy!

HeatherOfJay

Hi,

I'm Heather and I have a new puppy, Anya. She's 9 weeks on Wednesday and as gorgeous as the day is long. already proving to be a beautifully loving and affectionate dog and I love her with all my heart.

We're new to each other and rather in love smile.gif

I have plenty of questions, but just thought I would say hey here first!

Heather x

ps, I'm rather rusty on a BB board so how do I insert an image directly into the post?

Welcome to the pack! Anya is only 2 days older than my little Kiska :lol:

To insert an image, click the image icon which is two to the right of the smilie above where you type posts and paste in the URL of the image ;) Can't wait to see photos of her! :D

Welcome to Heather and Anya

This is the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD biggrin.gif

Happy Christmas laugh.giflaugh.gif

how to post pictures ?

Follow this tutorial

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2695-how-to-post-pictures-in-the-gallery/

Well I have added the pictures to the member gallery and after a little resizing, have also added a couple here too! thank you for the help on that, you'd never know I worked for an IT company, right? Pfft. Oh well - I have attached images here too.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I shall be wandering over to search for food tips as I seem to have a fussy girl who literally sniffs at anything other than fresh meat!

[ATTACH]7171.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7170.IPB[/ATTACH]

Heather x

post-2888-13585958726988_thumb.jpg

post-2888-13585958727958_thumb.jpg

Why not try the raw food diet? There's quite a few people on here that feed their dogs on it and if you have a look in the food and diet section there's looooads of threads with tips to get you going! :lol:

Anya is gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub:

Thank you - I'm a little bit in love with her, ok A LOT!

I had a look through Food & Diet and have posted there because I couldn't find anything quite specific enough to her age and things she won't eat; but as everyone seems so friendly I'm sure that there will be some great advice coming my way soon!

Heather & Anya x