I'm getting.....

husky princess

Well done, for helping these poor guys.

I'm sure you do a fantastic job looking after them and getting them ready for their forever homes biggrin.gif +1

well she's defo here...we sure know it!! she has been very vocal, cant stop moving but i think she was hungry. all 3 currently settled in their crates. She absolutly stank so already had 2 dunks in the bath which has really toned down the stench. She is a pretty little thing. i would say she is a husky x collie but looks more like a husky with bi-eyes. She has had NO toilet training what so ever so thats gonna be interesting. i knew i had a VERY easy time with thunder (a HUGE thanks to thunder's fab breeder)

Emily - your more than welcome to call in - you most definatly need storm and thunder kisses!

When i can take a good pic of her i will post - i promise. :lol::D

just to let you know that Dekota was settling well but we made a decision that it was better for our pack that she didnt stay with us. Storm was not coping with 2 pups harrassing him & I feared he was going to turn on her as he was protecting thunder. I just didnt feel experienced enough to deel with it and i wanted her kept safe. I found it all stressful....

But fear not....I contacted 'richard and kody' who is desperatly missing kody as he's in quarantine, he jumped at the chance to snuggle and spoil her rotten for a few weeks. I've just dropped her off and he's dead chuffed :)