I am so frickin FURIOUS!!!

Nevermore

Is it just me or are people just complete fricken Idiots!??!?!

I am so angry I could cry right now.

I work in a tattoo studio in NI. In fact I am writing this from my work.

A 'lad' just walked in, with a pitbull puppy. Lovely little thing.

I told him he had to leave because I cant have dogs in the studio, its health and saftey.

He said he just wanted to ask some questions and he would leave, so I agreed as he was just in the reception part, not the actual tattooing room (not the point though).

He ovbously fancies himself as some kind of gangster because he wanted tattoos of angry pitbulls and men with guns shooting people. Typical hoodie.

Anyway, I answered his questions while I held his puppy, who seemed shakey to me. His nose was running and he just looked sick. He was tiny too, so I knew he was young. The converstation was as follows:

Me: "My turn for questions now. How old is your pup?"

Guy: "Just turned 8 weeks"

Me: "Did you walk here?"

Guy, "Yeah, weve been walking for weeks"

Me: "What?! Are you serious?! This puppy is incredably sick! You need to take him to the vet. What Vet do you go to?"

Guy: "He doesnt have a vet yet"

me: "......what....? Wait...Does he even have his injections?!"

Guy: "Yeah"

me: "Both? Because he should get his first at 8 and his second at 10 weeks! How did he get his injections if he has never been to the vet?"

Guy: "I gave him them myself, I have the stuff...

Me: "WHAT!?"

Guy: "Aye, I just gave him them at the same time, he will be fine"

Me: "Your a f**kin Idiot!! Your dog is ill because of you, you are going to kill him! Do you have any idea of the damage you have done to this puppy?! I can't give you him back, I am sorry. I am taking him to the vet.."

By this time I had walked to the door and the guy had grabbed me and managed to get the yelping puppy off me, saying:

"Thats my dog! Take another step with him and I will f**kin kill you"

I didn't know what to do.

I am so stressed out about it. He left with the puppy, walking him in the 6 ft of snow...

What do I do?

I don't know his name or address to call anyone...

=[

:( can you ring around other tattoo parlours see if he goes to a different 1 with the pup n give them a description and say that they need to contact some1 due to the welfare of the puppy?

hopefully the pup will b ok :( poor little thing

We are the only tattoo studio in this town =[

Luckily, I know a LOT of people in the town, so I am hoping if I ask around we can find him. But even then..WHO do I call?

We have loads of those types around here.

The only injections they know about are the ones they shove in their arms.

It's a status symbol, and if it survives will be trained to fight.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

if ou held the puppy make sure you take of your shoes before entering your house, then go upstairs and get in the shower before you go anywhere near Kovu if he isnt fully vacced yet

Yeah, Kovu is fully vaccinated, has been for over 2 weeks now. Its a real shame though, he doesnt know the trouble he has caused =[

Hmm, I see the problem and all but I don't think I would have tried to take the puppy away from the guy, nowadays people are scum and I sure wouldn't risk getting stabbed for a puppy. Lucky he didn't headbutt you!

He was a little scrote. My boss was there and we have a collection of knives in there, he wouldnt have tried anything. I am too well known in the area for him to, it wouldnt be worth his while =]

Ninja up and steal the pup.

If you're well known in the town, then there will probably be fewer than six degrees of separation between you and this anal bead (no offence).

Ask around as there must be a few pups about this age and therefore a mum too so I'm sure that someone must know who has had a litter recently.

You did as much as you could at the time, but like someone said you don't know what a muppet like that could be carrying so you have to act on instinct and not not get yourself hugely hurt.

I'm sure that you will find out who he is - are you able to tell the police? I have no idea what the laws and rules and things are for animal protection in NI (excuse my ignorance) and whether the cops could intervene.

Unfortunately, if you had given him a deal there and then, you could have just tattooed your revenge upon him wink.gif xx

Is it just me or are people just complete fricken Idiots!??!?!

I am so angry I could cry right now.

I work in a tattoo studio in NI. In fact I am writing this from my work.

A 'lad' just walked in, with a pitbull puppy. Lovely little thing.

I told him he had to leave because I cant have dogs in the studio, its health and saftey.

He said he just wanted to ask some questions and he would leave, so I agreed as he was just in the reception part, not the actual tattooing room (not the point though).

He ovbously fancies himself as some kind of gangster because he wanted tattoos of angry pitbulls and men with guns shooting people. Typical hoodie.

Anyway, I answered his questions while I held his puppy, who seemed shakey to me. His nose was running and he just looked sick. He was tiny too, so I knew he was young. The converstation was as follows:

Me: "My turn for questions now. How old is your pup?"

Guy: "Just turned 8 weeks"

Me: "Did you walk here?"

Guy, "Yeah, weve been walking for weeks"

Me: "What?! Are you serious?! This puppy is incredably sick! You need to take him to the vet. What Vet do you go to?"

Guy: "He doesnt have a vet yet"

me: "......what....? Wait...Does he even have his injections?!"

Guy: "Yeah"

me: "Both? Because he should get his first at 8 and his second at 10 weeks! How did he get his injections if he has never been to the vet?"

Guy: "I gave him them myself, I have the stuff...

Me: "WHAT!?"

Guy: "Aye, I just gave him them at the same time, he will be fine"

Me: "Your a f**kin Idiot!! Your dog is ill because of you, you are going to kill him! Do you have any idea of the damage you have done to this puppy?! I can't give you him back, I am sorry. I am taking him to the vet.."

By this time I had walked to the door and the guy had grabbed me and managed to get the yelping puppy off me, saying:

"Thats my dog! Take another step with him and I will f**kin kill you"

I didn't know what to do.

I am so stressed out about it. He left with the puppy, walking him in the 6 ft of snow...

What do I do?

I don't know his name or address to call anyone...

=[

You're a very brave lady. Don't you fret about what happened, things kinda have there own way of working where evil fiends like that are concerned. You have a good cry and let it go.

He'll get his comeuppance, you can be sure of that sweetie.

Just imagine that the puppy he had runs off and is saved by someone who love animals.

Then imagine him getting run over by a biiiiig vehicle, let him try fend that off.

Thoughts have great power.

Have a great and Happy New Year with your little furey baba.

Not all people are scum !

Love n Hugs,

Pippy n Bron xx

wink.gifawink.gif

post-2653-13585958999002_thumb.jpg

You're a very brave lady. Don't you fret about what happened, things kinda have there own way of working where evil fiends like that are concerned. You have a good cry and let it go.

He'll get his comeuppance, you can be sure of that sweetie.

Just imagine that the puppy he had runs off and is saved by someone who love animals.

Then imagine him getting run over by a biiiiig vehicle, let him try fend that off.

Thoughts have great power.

Have a great and Happy New Year with your little furey baba.

Not all people are scum !

Love n Hugs,

Pippy n Bron xx

wink.gifawink.gif

Thank you!!! hope you had a great xmas and have a great new year! Just made my day with that! which is great because im ill! lol

What an utter scum bag! If you have connections use um, find this ass whipe and take that pup away! Its unlikly even if you told the police they'd do ANYTHING about it so do what you can, call whoever you know and go round there and take that pup even if that means burglery, hell I'd go with you if I was over there! Although on the down side he probably will just go out and get another one! :angry: People like that need "teaching" a lesson, dunno if theres a "Rescue Ink" in NI or the UK but there needs to be!! <_<