Ugh I'm so irritated!!

ShadowandNikittasMum

Dear stupid woman who stopped me on my walk if you even think to talk to me again I'm gonna curb stomp you until you're teeth fall out.

I just got outside my house and was about to walk to the park as usual and as soon as you walk at the door Shadow tries to bolt off but as usual I rein him in. Our house is pretty much facing a nursery day care thing, a woman and her son came out, the little boy saw the dogs and imediately pulled his mother towards us with this cheeky little grin on his face.I wasn't fazed as my two LOVE children but as soon as they got close enough the woman started giving me abuse saying that i was "cruel,disgusting and I should be locked up"

I was stunned and was like wtf "Excuse me?" she turned around to me and said "it's illegal to own foxes I should report you to the police and the RSPCA" I let out a slight laugh I thought it was hillarious, I told her my Nikitta isn't a fox she's a siberian husky like Shadow here

she called me a liar and by that time the dogs were getting impatient and started howling I've never seen anyone jump back like that she screamed "WOLFS WOLFS SHE HAS WOLFS I'm calling the police" and she ran the other way towards her car and I watched her drive off. I just had a visit by the police because I'm suspected to be owning 1 wolf and a wolf fox hybrid LMAO, I gladly let them in and my furbabies gave them a huge fuss, the police actually apologized saying they thought the woman was abit batty lol they told me my dogs were beautiful and left.Honestly what's wrong with people these days?

Christ on a bike...the scariest part of this story is that this woman has been allowed to breed.

She couldn't make her mind up between a fox or a wolf and then you had the police over? And she wasn't cautioned for wasting police time because................?

As you've said though, I bet your furbabies were all over the police and they probably fell in love with them. Jeez this story is right off the front of the Daily Mail.

"POLICE ALLOW FOX-WOLF BREEDING WOMAN'S BEASTS TO RAMPAGE A NURSERY - more on Broken Britain inside"

Watch out as they will be round for a quote from you which they can use horribly out of context. Make it a good one wink.gif

xx

wow what an idiot....

that did make me chuckle wolf -fox hybrid........now that would be a sight to see.

i hope she does get a letter or cautioned for wasting police time,

i would love to see her have to do a photofit of a criminal with her judgements lmao

I can fully understand hun.. we've had both comments.. and both times I have so wanted to say, no it's a new Chow Chow breed...

Sometimes you just have to look at them and laugh at their ignorance.. atleast if we guys didn't understand something we'd either ask or not comment.. but to get the police involved..

10/10 for stupidity on that one.. and then we wonder where our council tax money goes for the police.. well there's your answer lol.

Huge hugs hun xx