Hi!

primrulle

*waving* Just wanted to say hello from Mississippi. I am married and have 3 siberian huskies. We had 4 but the older male who was a bit over 12 died of old age. We still have his mate and 2 sons. Yeah I couldn't part with them. Something about those puppies. :) I just started a blog about my dogs if you would like to see. http://theresa-huskies.blogspot.com If I am not allowed to post the link, I apologize and please remove it. I am new and don't know all the rules. Thank you for letting me join, I look forward to learning from all of you.

Hi and welcome to the site links can be posted as long as it does not involve selling of dog's or any live stock if you will. it's quiet strict policy and a refreshing one shows the site is not about the money :D

Can't wait to see more pics of you're 3 bet it is fun there when all blowig their coats lol

What do you need help with on here :)

welcome to the husky mad family!!!

How To Add Pics

on your computer check your pics are under 1024 x 768 pixels (if not then download VSO image resizer http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/ ....highlight the pictures you want to resize, right click and then make them the right size)

then click on gallery (top left on homepage)

then click member galleries

then click on bulk upload

then upload as normal

i hope this helps-any probs just give us a shout!!!

if you want to post pics in a thread-just copy the bcc code off your pictures and paste it into the thread xxx

Hi Theresa!!! Welcome to the forum. You can just insert pics by clicking the little icon over the box where you type that looks like a Polaroid with a tree on it (at least thats what it looks like to me). It says insert image when you hover the mouse over it ;)

I use photobucket.com and upload my images there and then copy and paste the image Url into the post. But if you want to upload straight from your computer into the post then you can use that icon.

Looked over your blog and your sibes are beautiful. Sorry about the loss of your other sibe, must have been tough. :( I am looking forward to hear about your experiences with your fur babies and we all LOVE pics!!! So post lots and lots of pics! :)

Good morning everyone! Thank you for all your comments and help with photos! I will try later when I have time. All of your dogs are just gorgeous! I just love all the pictures! You can just see all the happiness they have. Nothing like a Siberian! I hope you all have a wonderful day today! "Puppy Huggs!"