PRIZE MY A**E

KERNOWHUSKIES

Some of u may remember i won a radio comp a few wks ago, £100 worth of luggage nice huh ?!

WELL on the phone she took my details and said the prize will be on its way. Well to me thats sounds like it will be shipped to me.......

NO.................... i got home 2 find an envelope addressed to me (i thought it was from 1 of u) n inside was a VOUCHER for the prize and i can only collect it from Trago Mills in LISKEARD which is 1hr 30 mins from where i live :o

I phoned Atlantic Fm n said i wasnt happy bout it, how do they expect me to get there etc, she said there was nothing shecould do !!!!!!! I then said could i get it from TRAGOS @ FALMOUTH which is still 45min away but i could prob get around that, she said she didnt know, took my works number n my mobile n said she would phone me back, well well well she hasnt !!!!! :angry:

SO IM ANNOYED at 1 pretty big detail that they should have said at the start of the competition 'U WILL HAVE TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE FROM LISKEARD' if i knew that in the 1st place i wouldnt have entered.

GRRRRRRRRR im so bloody angry cos its the 1st thing ive won in a long long time n i couldnt believe my luck, espec when so far ive got the prize thats worth the most money......................... i should have known it was 2 good 2 b true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

N if you think im gunna put ur blinkin window sticker in my van ATLANTIC FM u can shuv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a plastic sled from Wilkos

Hitch up the team and you'll be there in a cuppla hours. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif