How to make Val happy

Grumpy Busted

Have you bought Val a puppy for xmas? :D

unfortunately not. We had just come out of St Helens hospital (check up appt for me) when walking down the road we saw a red & white husky :o (with it's owner, of course!) :lol: As usual, Steve stopped & accosted the bloke, I said I was staying in the car, but I couldn't resist! The bloke had rescued him a few weeks before, it was a red husky call Chaos, 10 months old (the big'un in the pic). In the course of chatting to the fella, he said he was taking it to his sister's (I think) round the corner for the day, she has a dog groomers & Chaos stays there. She has a few dogs, one of which is a female husky that has had a litter 8 weeks ago & she kept 2 of the pups which also go to work with her & Chaos "mothers" them, even though he is a HE! :P Of course, we just had to go & get a business card for the groomers - oh, yeah, and see the 2 pups!! They are little stunners! They are going to start bringing the older dog to the dog park as they didn't realise it was there & meet up with us, but Chaos is the most kissy, jumpy then calm & doting 10 month old pup I've come across! :D The female pup (Riot!) was grabbing mouthfuls of Chaos' flesh, not just fur & Chaos was just looking at it as if to say "OK, that hurts, please get off!"

Stunning pups, I hope they join up and post some decent pics so you can see yourselves :wub:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

get val a puppy!!!!!!!

she deserves one if not 2 ikkle pups

you tell him, Kells!! :lol: I actually had a 1 sided convo in the car (I spoke, he didn't!) about I would prefer to take on older dogs, you know when you see like 10 yr old huskies need rehoming "through no fault of their own" - they'd be a lot less hassle than a pup - imagine, a house full of Diesels!! HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

awww :) i always tell my boyfriend i'd love to rehome a little senior husky girl :) but he say's no because he doesn't want to get attached and then her get sick and die a few years later :(

I know what you mean, Jennet, but I would rather they had a great few twilight years with me if it were possible - and no pup is guaranteed long life either :( or to be illness free ... although the risks are higher with older dogs