Christmas Watchdog

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Christmas Watchdog

Tonight's my first night as a watchdog and here it is Christmas Eve

The children are sleeping all cozy upstairs, While I'm guardin' the stockin's and tree.

What's that now? Footsteps on the rooftop? Could it be a cat or mouse?

Who's this down the chimney? A thief with a beard and a big sack for robbin' the house?

I'm barkin', I'm growlin', I'm bitin' his butt. He howls and jumps back in his sleigh.

I scare his strange horses, they leap in the air! I've frightened the whole bunch away!

Now the house is all peaceful and quiet again. The stockin's are safe as can be.

Won't the kiddies be glad when they wake up tomorrow and see how I've guarded the tree!

Lol that is funny my husky would guard them if they had his sweets in lol. My malamute bite my sister in law when she put here hand in the door and then stood there snawling at her and he is very friendly lol at 50kg forget if u got on the wrong side of him lol have a great x mas

:rofl: wasn't a husky, then they don't guard any house! More likely to lick him to death & join his reindeer!! :lol:

+1 :up:

Awwww, come on, Val! They're the best of watch dogs! They'd watch the thief (or Santa) come in, direct him to the best stuff (or the remains of the cookies and milk), and then watch him leave! rolleyes.gif