Introducing Elara

SaraB

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! She's such a fun puppy. She loves playing with Siku. I decided not to use puppy pee pads this time, cause I think that caused Siku to have some housetraining problems. So far she's only had two accidents and I was right there to pick her up and take her outside. And the best part is she sleeps through the whole night! No ear plugs this time! She's so good and just waits to go potty in the morning (6am). So much nicer than when Siku was little and I had to take her out ever 3-4 hours at night and she'd scream inbetween those times. I think it helps that Siku is here to keep her company. Her puppy class starts in January. It should be fun! And Siku's agility class starts in January too!

Aww..she does look like Niko.

The crate Siku is in is actually bigger than the wire crate, it's the plastic that makes it look smaller and the angle of that picture. But that's not even Siku's regular crate. She has a larger wire crate in another room. We just set these two up for the time being and I need to move them before family gets here today!

It would be cool if she kept her goggles, but I doubt she will. Her breeder says she's going to be silver and white. I like her as a little red head!

The girls enjoying their Christmas presents.

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

My toys! The funny thing is, Elara is much more protective of toys than Siku. Siku will pick up a toy and hold it in front of Elara to get her to play.

IMG_2375.jpg

Got some of the pictures my mom took while we were at Elara's breeder's house.

CIMG1649.jpg

Her mom

husky_parents_and_Elara_baby_pix_007.jpg

Her dad (the black and white one)

husky_parents_and_Elara_baby_pix_010.jpg

The one walking toward the camera.

husky_parents_and_Elara_baby_pix_009.jpg

Her mom and dad eating a treat.

husky_parents_and_Elara_baby_pix_008.jpg

Hopefully I'll get some more pics as soon as my mom sends them to me.