Vixen and "her" kittens

ocspirit

My work is within my boss's house and she fosters kittens for a rescue so I have taken advantage of the numerous kitties around and have used them to socialize Vixen. There is one in particular though that has become totally enamored with her and she is quite fond of him too. Anytime Chi sees her he absolutely must go rub up against her and flirt, flicking his tail every which way and rolling on to his back right under her nose. If she ignores him he will go as far as standing on her back to rub his head against hers and playfully "fall" down her shoulder to end up between her front legs. Its so flippin cute!!!!! Here are the pictures to show you!

First off though, the most recent "stacked" picture of Vix

019.jpg

Kitty? What kitty? I don't see a kitty...

004.jpg

Like many males in the world, Chi isn't too sure how to get the lady's attention

0082.jpg

He swoons at her presence

0112.jpg

But she misreads and thinks he just wants to play

0102.jpg

Uh oh, looks like Ember might be some competition for Chi!

012.jpg

And Guru, Chi's brother, seems to be taking interest in Vix as well...but only from the safety of under the kennels

009.jpg

So I like kittens, what are you gonna make of it?

018.jpg

Gigi, my other 2 can't be trusted around cats. I was trying to socialize OC around them as a pup but at his teenage stage he got swatted good by one then it took off and it all went down hill from there. I also really only got to have him around them once a month at best. With Vixen she is seeing them daily and interacting with them almost daily. Its also a woide variety of kitties at different houses not just one or 2 at one home which really helps.

Lessa, she just turned 4 months old.