Polee gave me a scare

lebe03

When out for a short walk today I noticed what looked like a spot on Polee's bottom. Once back at home I took a closer look and realised it was bleeding a litlle so cleaned the area with some salt water and it started bleeding even more.

I rang the vets and was able to get an appointment for 3pm today. Fortunately the vet said it's an absess and has given her an injection and a course of antibiotics but expects it to be fine in a couple of days.

Poor Polee, she has had some bad luck recently. So glad it was nothing too serious and hope it clears up quickly. How is she doing on her walks after the op?

Polee's doing very well on her walks although It's a challenge restricting her to short walks as she's always wanting to be out longer and to walk further. The fur on her leg is growing back albeit very slowly.

We met a Samoyed / Husky cross called Koda at the vets so of course I told them about the forum and hope they'll be singing up soon