your secret santa pressies

BingBlaze n Skyla

now obviously there can be no pics and/or comments in here until 2moz but i thought i would do the thread now just incase i dont get much time 2 get online 2moz

cant wait too see what u all got - and if you didnt get anything yet dont worry you all know how crap the weather has been for the posties :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Zoya with hers from Milla's Mom. Zoya has been sniffing this box all week. Had to help her a bit with unwrapping, but she really enjoyed the gifts. It was a treat watching her. BIG THANKS to Milla's Mom for making Zoya's Christmas enjoyable for all of us. Also got a hand-crafted tree ornament with a picture of Zoya and myself, which we have already hung.

DSC00595.jpg

I received a gorgeous leather dream-catcher, two hanging wooden decorations & a lovely little ornament that I had to try & stop Diesel eating as he thought it was a toy for him! He was fascinated with it, left everything else alone but wanted to play with this! Daft boy!! xx

A massive Thank you to Becky (Austinville) for the wonderful presents & the personalised flyer, they are amazing!! :up:

gallery_144_7_50524.jpg

Ok here is a pic of what i got From Rachel for me -

DSC_0250.jpg

1. first the book, as you all know i dont like reading (i get bored easily) and i just look at the pictures :lol: well this book have no words in it, its just pictures :lol: :lol:
  2. Then the bottle opener keyring, it has a little compartment where i can insert my own picture :D always good to have a bottle opener to hand ;)
  3. then of course there had to be something sheep related, so i got a Shaun the Sheep bath scrunchie ( i think that what they are called lol )

then for yogi he got a new teddy ( which he loves ) and some doggy treats, they went down well :lol: - vids below :)

Yogi with one of his treats :D

nthp81yCZME

Yogi and his new Fav Teddy :D

vEuYDUwHJ2A

VbKGyUgv8t4

Thank You Rachel! :D x

Ok here is a pic of what i got From Rachel for me -

1. first the book, as you all know i dont like reading (i get bored easily) and i just look at the pictures :lol: well this book have no words in it, its just pictures :lol: :lol:
  2. Then the bottle opener keyring, it has a little compartment where i can insert my own picture :D always good to have a bottle opener to hand ;)
  3. then of course there had to be something sheep related, so i got a Shaun the Sheep bath scrunchie ( i think that what they are called lol )

then for yogi he got a new teddy ( which he loves ) and some doggy treats, they went down well :lol: - vids below :)

Yogi with one of his treats :D

Yogi and his new Fav Teddy :D

Thank You Rachel! :D x

So glad that you both enjoyed your gifts...loved the videos of Yogi, he was definitely not gonna let you have his teddybiggrin.gif