I'M BACK

Chezell

Well be honest…did you miss me?tongue.gif

I have been away from you all for about 4 months and here is a brief synopsis of what I’ve been up to…

August..We started to decorate the dining room..(This is where I spend most of my time with the girl’s and where the pooter is!)

Walls were stripped and the ceiling came down, (I wanted recessed spotlights) so everything was packed away so no pooter for 2 weeks (I was told)..

BUT..“Lets move all the central heating pipes†he say’s…2 weeks later this was achieved but now the whole room needed re-plastering..

Meanwhile number 1 son turned 16...on his birthday exam results came out…He did not do as well as he had led me to believe …so in the morning ’Happy birthday Son..here is a Vespa ET2 (innocenti will know about these!!) by the afternoon..’My god what have you done you won’t get into college with those result’s’…He originally wanted to join the police force, but in the current climate, he is probably better of training to be an electician..(which is the course he managed to get on with his dire results!!) Then he say’s “my party will still happen though, won’t it?â€Âohmy.gif

Now this party was arranged before the decorating started and because the said decorating was only supposed to take 2 weeks….major headache..everything had to be moved from the lounge and stored in the garage!!!

Also No 1 son tells me he’s only invited about 25 people..BUT he also announced it on FACEBOOK!!!

I had about 60 teenagers running amok in my house whilst Trev , my other 2 kid’s, the girl’s and I shut ourselves away in my bedroom, luckily no damage was done and when I awoke I only found about 15 bodies..(Although someone had helped themselves to my B & J ice cream and I was not amused).

By now we are in September..and I am still waiting for the plastering to be finished..and I am back at work so even less is being done…the new wooden flooring can not be laid until the walls and ceiling is done and now no time to do it!!!

Sasha finally come’s into her first season at 15 month’s (was getting worried there)..and then when she finished Lupa came into her first season (a week before her obedience assessment, so we have to retake that class!!!)unsure.gif

Well we are now into October..Lupa knock’s trev’s laptop off the table and smashes the screen (only 4 months old) ..and this took at least 6 weeks to sort out..but the people at the insurance company were really good and the lady claim’s manager that I spoke once she found it was husky that had caused the unfortunate accident..we had a good old chat about how much she loved the breed!!! And the chap who sorted out the replacement laptop was fab as well and he wouldn’t let me go for a lower spec laptop and argued on my behalf to get a rather posh one!!!

Now we are in the middle of November and I am snowed under at work (excuse the pun), with all the Nativity preparations..and Skye knocks into the little table that the little LCD tv in the dining doom has been on for week’s..(Another smashed screen…..Good old Tesco voucher’s had to replace this one)

Finally into December and all the Xmas preparation are under way and I realised that I had not been a ’husky-owner’ in all this time, and this is literally the first chance I have had to speak to you all…

So what have I missed!!!!!!laugh.gif

Welcome back, cripes wot a busy few months !!!!

Not loads to tell u.............. oh except im movin up north 2 b with my Husky family ASAP :D woo-hoo

N u said train 2 b an electrician cos thats all he could get, i work in the electrical industry n trust me he will be makin ALOT of money, the sparkys that come in2 my shop all have massive houses, nice cars n they r NEVER out of work, if i could turn back time i would have done electrical work in the army so i could have my own little business, support him all the way cos trust me he will b lookin after u in the future :D

Again welcome back xx

No I didn't mean that was all he could get...because he never got the grades to get on 'Uniformed Public Services' course

(which is the one he applied for and with hindsight there would never be a job at the end of it due to all the public service cut's)

He originally wanted to be a Police Dog Handler...Very hard to achieve

he went to the college and chose to do an electricians course..there were many more he could of done..

but my son is a typical 16 year old..who know's everything about nothing wink.gif

I am already trying to convince him that a Van would be better than a car when he passes his driving test..looking to the future

Welcome Back. biggrin.gif

Enjoy the catching up.

Think you got off REALLY lucky with that party. ohmy.gif

Sounds like you need to bubble wrap every thing in your house. lol.laugh.gif

Welcome back CHEZ..... lil shit posting his party on f/b ......i`d have killed him .....nice to see u got him carrying on the scooter tradition with the ET2 ......a nice lammy auto would be better ....lol.......get the house back in order soon .....weve missed u ......