Christmas 2011 we need your help xx

valkyries

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tons of toys, and childrens clothing, and other little stuff that I will be happy to send, bit by bit,

throughout the year.

I have tons of things that Id be happy to donate because we dont really need it all.

PM me addresses for clothes and toys. Otherwise Ill just sell it cheap here and make a monetary contribution

that you can use to get stuff for kids and homeless.

I have tons of toys, and childrens clothing, and other little stuff that I will be happy to send, bit by bit,

throughout the year.

I have tons of things that Id be happy to donate because we dont really need it all.

PM me addresses for clothes and toys. Otherwise Ill just sell it cheap here and make a monetary contribution

that you can use to get stuff for kids and homeless.

It might be more cost-effective to do it that way...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

great Idea.

With a whole year to prepare, everyone should be able to find something to give.

Even if they find something in a Charity shop. That way they are giving to at least two good causes. biggrin.gif

agreed no one can have an excuse to not send something as a year is a looooooong time :) great idea :)