Hi From London!

Calin

Hi everyone,

Thought it best to introduce myself. I'm Calin, grew up in Holland and moved to London a few years back to study. After working in banking for a year I'm back at university doing my masters, and in May I was lucky enough to get a chance to get my very own Sibe. Now, he's not my first dog, growing up we used to have a huskyxGSD, but sadly he died when I was 9. Since then i've done the odd dog walking/sitting while I was in school because I've always been a dog lover and always wanted one of my own again, well, at least until I got Aries.

So far he's been brilliant! He's a 9 month old pup, he's clever and a good boy (though very cheeky!), and overall I couldn't be happier. I signed up because I've found the advice on the forums over the last few months to be very helpful; I knew that he'd be a lot of work but slowly and surely he's turning into the perfect buddy :)

So yeah, would like to say thanks to all of you and I'm here to find the best ways to help him grow into as good an adult as all your sibes sound like! ;)

Oh, attached two pics. One of him at 9 weeks and one at Christmas a few days ago (they grow so fast!)

Thanks,

Calin

post-2934-13585959197694_thumb.jpg

post-2934-1358595919844_thumb.jpg

Welcome Calin and Aries.

Any help you need . . .well you know where to find it. .

HERE !!! biggrin.gif

Haha thanks for the welcome everyone.

Steph - I'm in central london, close to Old Street Station, was actually hoping to find some people on here who live nearby and would be up for a joint dog walk every now and then, as most dogs in the parks just can't keep up with a husky!

Well I'm definately up for walks! My living situation is a bit dodgy at the moment - I live with my family in Kent, but I'm currently at university in Hull, East Yorkshire, so I'm only around down here until 10th January then I'm off up North until April. Kiska can't go outside until 3rd-ish anyway :P But if you stick around the forum I'd love to arrange walks for Easter and the summer time! The only husky around here (Kent) that I know of is Kiska's mum :lol:

Hehe that's miles away! :P

Guess it'll have to be around Easter, Aries and I are going to Sweden mid-Jan for a bit of fun in the snow after I finish off my thesis, but we can get in touch then, and hopefully I'll bump into a husky owner or two living in london as well!

Edit: thanks Christie, your post didn't snow while i was typing.