Name Suggestions?

Taylor Piskorski

My mom has decided she needs a different name for her puppy, Wycked, as it just doesn't suit her personality. We were thinking Lola, because she's a pretty silver and white, with big ears like Bugs Bunny's girlfriend Lola. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking Phoenyx, or Nyx for short.

This is a picture of her :)

162993_10150368674445595_529420594_16442812_8011902_n.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree wyched doesnt suit her...i'm not good with names but she needs a girly delicate name imo

Look at those ears tho!!!

That's what I said! Her face is so delicate and pretty, she needs a name like that. And yes, her ears are HUGE! Hopefully she'll grow into them, her dad had massive ears as a pup!

41223_10150260023700595_529420594_14302214_5460178_n.jpg

And his ears are nicely in proportion now :)

148247_10150368870085595_529420594_16447098_3386315_n.jpg

Has she got gsd in her? havent seen ears like that apart frm my storm.

No, neither parent has any GSD whatsoever. I was recently contacted by Zoey's (the mother) previous owners, and given some information on her parentage, and she has a small percentage of wolf in her bloodlines a few generations back, which explains her height and large ears. The maternal grandsire is who has the most influence on the looks of the pups (so I've been told) and Zoey's father was a purebred showlines Siberian. I know the people who previously owned the father of the litter, Cesar, and he is pure Siberian as well, just not KC registered.

Having been seriosuly struck down with the husky bug I've already been thinking forward to my next ones and have a few girls names picked out, might as well share them :lol:

My next girl will be called Alluah (Ah - loo - uh), but I've also looked at Isis, Gemini, Aurora, Tiqa (Tika), Alina, Freya, Shouka, Unna, Wikie, Kohana, Kalia, Nalani, Tula, Winnie, Kiva, Asuka, I could go on :D