Yes - he broke it (Now fixed)

Sarah

Marc was loading an upgrade to the forum, but in the process it screwed up the skin (that's my technical term for it anyway)

Although there are back ups, he's having to re write some techy stuff - don't ask I have no idea lol

It will look a bit odd for a while but you can still post etc as normal

Sorry - will slap him over the head if you like - once he's fixed it rolleyes.gif

Please switch to the skin Husky Owners 3.1.4 by visiting the bottom left of the forum and using the dropdown provided. It may not look like husky owners at the moment but I am working on it.

During an update to the skin to incorporate bug fixes the skin has been dramatically affected to the degree that all the navigation was messed up along with the logins. Rather than trying to fix this issue its gonna be better (no matter how long it takes) for me to completely recreate the look of the forum. Please bare with me guys, you will see things changing very often.

Just tried to do this over and over and dont seem to be able to get the same david. Please could you let me know which browser your using, and the exact text in your addressbar.

Cheers :)