Who wants Nikita????

dygosamikita

Free to a good home...heck free to any home at the moment!!!!!! You just can't bring her back and I won't pay for any damagetongue.gif

Some might have read and seen the pictures in the secret santa post of the lovely little stuffed husky I got from my secret santa. In case you didn't see it here it is again.

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Well when I posted the pictures I made a comment that it was going on the dash of my truck in order to be safe from a certain little b*tch dog. Well it hadn't made it that far yet so it was stuffed on the top of my dresser way at the back until I remembered to take it to the truck.

Well after about 5-10mins of being left alone this evening, while Ian was in the next room yakking on the phone. This is my lovely little husky now sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

I managed to find one eye and the nose, no idea where the other eye went thoughblink.gif. The rest of the body is still in pristine shape, it is simply missing its faceblink.gifangry.gif

Along with this she took offence with a cardboard box that has their new memory foam bed in it, opened my jar of E45 cream, and opened a bottle of coke that I had from last night. The coke and the cream of course went onto the duvet (right where they shouldangry.gif) and the cardboard went all over the bedroom.

But she really is a little treasurehuh.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the joys of owning a husky........lol

lol...my husky is the good one. He never chews anything. The little cow is a wolf/malamute and as far as destruction goes she is a gold medallist. Went to Tesco the other night, again hubby was in the next room, and she tore the curtain rod off the wallrolleyes.gif

Aren't they just the sweetest little devils? Ryn has a "taste" for a husky toy that I have too. Fortunately, I've managed to squash her attempts to kill it, thus far.

Do know that Nikita is VERY, VERY sorry. (They all are after they've killed something!):D

LMAO.....Nikita has never been sorry for anything in nearly 12 years. You tell her she is bad and she just wanders off looking for the next thing to get intorolleyes.gif

LOL! That's quite a list of destruction for 5-10 minutes alone, nice work Nikita :lol:

I mean....bad Nikita, mauling that poor plushie's face like that :rolleyes:

Yeah she is very 'impressive'smile.gif. Fancy babysitting for a bittongue.giflaugh.gif

LMAO. . . Pop her in the post first class. . . don't forget to use plenty of the BIG bubble wrap.

(should keep her busy popping the bubbles on the journey.)

THEN

her and Daughtry can go head to head in the DESTRUCTION DERBY.

Daughtry (with a little help from Darwin) has polished off a Sofa and two armchairs

sure they were over 20 years old but they were Oh. so comfy.

Replaced sofa. . .(2nd hand) first day had the arm open.

It's now halfway to being Faux leather, thanks to massive applications of black Gaffer tape.

Sigh. . . unsure.gif

LMAO. . . Pop her in the post first class. . . don't forget to use plenty of the BIG bubble wrap.

(should keep her busy popping the bubbles on the journey.)

THEN

her and Daughtry can go head to head in the DESTRUCTION DERBY.

Daughtry (with a little help from Darwin) has polished off a Sofa and two armchairs

sure they were over 20 years old but they were Oh. so comfy.

Replaced sofa. . .(2nd hand) first day had the arm open.

It's now halfway to being Faux leather, thanks to massive applications of black Gaffer tape.

Sigh. . . unsure.gif

hmmmmm....wonder how many stamps that would take, got plenty of bubble wrap at worklaugh.gif

LMAO...boy that brings back memories. Nikita has been through 2 sofas, cushions from a 3rd sofa and a chair, one wall, one kitchen cupboard, a king size mattress, camping furniture (I used this for awhile when I got tired of replacing the furniture), all the shelves from a fridge, a microwave, countless shoes, countless blankets, several throw pillows, 2 radiator cat beds, various stuffed animals (that didn't belong to her), a far few carpets, and the upholstery of 3 vehicles. This was all in her first 3 years before she got a craterolleyes.gif

Sound like her and Daughtry would get on like a house on firelaugh.gif.

Can't wait to get my "wolfy" kisses n hugs from her at the next camp. . . biggrin.gif

love that "tiny" girly to bits. laugh.gif

Right her bag is packed......she is bringing her brother with her as well. I am packing him in her bag whether she likes it or notlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Want a couple of cats as well?? They will fit in Nikita's bag as tobiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LMAO that really is a "DOGGY BAG"

oh, and so nice you're including "snacks" for them on the journey. biggrin.gif

oh oh oh oh PLEASE send her to me!! :wub: I love her sooooo much :wub: absolutely LOVED walking her at camp in October she can have my sofa all to herself and she can chew all marc's clothes, shoes books etc to her hearts content :D

If only she was discriminate about whose stuff she decides to chewrolleyes.gif.

When she finishes destroying everything at Diz's she can send her your waybiggrin.gif. I can see it now.... 'wolf' chews her way through England, one house at a timelaugh.giflaugh.gif. She had them all lulled into thinking she was the sweetest thing ever, till they left the room for a minute and forgot to Nikita proof ittongue.gif.

If we make it to camp in April you all can fight over her. Ian won't be coming so I will have my hands full with these two. Sampson and I might just have a peaceful weekendlaugh.gif