new year

Lil Miss Bump

this isn't really an angry post-more a depressing one so i'm sorry if you're proper in the new year spirit-maybes send some my way. I was all ready to be positive about 2011 but after seeing it in on my own reading a book, one of my closest friends is goin back to kenya next week, the thought of still being brassic and will my dad even make it to next christmas,the fact i'm still not well-completely deaf in my right ear and can't stop coughing. Ach everything is just getting to me. I'm usually the positive one saying count your blessings and positive thinking but today i just feel that all my positivity has gone. :-( hugs needed please xxxxxx

sending massive hugs your way hun.....i am gonna find a job and come up on the train to hug you in person as soon as i can...

you have my number and email so im here if you wanna talk...

try and stay positive, your dad is doing well. your friend can come back or you can save the pennies and visit them.....

you will get better and be happy again,

you have a great boyfriend, two stunning dogs and an army of friends who love you xxxxx

You will always have friends in our house. Who knows what the New Year will bring. some will have good ones some will have normal ones, some will have boring ones and others will have a bad year. It is to early to say for most of us 2011 will bring.

I hope yours will be better than at this moment you feel it will be.

Happy New Year

love Meesh, Jennifer and Shaer and Talon. xxx

Hugs fro the Humans and Husky Hugs n Kisses from our pack.

You're a great pal and we look forward to catching up with ya during the year.

You're the best biggrin.gif

this isn't really an angry post-more a depressing one so i'm sorry if you're proper in the new year spirit-maybes send some my way. I was all ready to be positive about 2011 but after seeing it in on my own reading a book, one of my closest friends is goin back to kenya next week, the thought of still being brassic and will my dad even make it to next christmas,the fact i'm still not well-completely deaf in my right ear and can't stop coughing. Ach everything is just getting to me. I'm usually the positive one saying count your blessings and positive thinking but today i just feel that all my positivity has gone. :-( hugs needed please xxxxxx

Diz i just read this post, and i kinda know where you are coming from to a degree, i had a bit of a wobble yesterday too thinking about how much i'd over spent for crimbo on plastic, plus have a huge tax bill to pay at the end of Jan, car insurance due and omg petrol prices, then my dad tells me he has to have a complete new knee and thats happening in 4 months time, he also said he was told that 75% of people that have the op make a full recovery within 3 months, i'm thinking what about the other 25% ????? I came to the conclusion ALL dads are tuff as old boots and they always know better than you and you should listen to them more and they ALWAYS surprise you, Money worries .... well its only money right, bills get paid eventually and the perfect well paid job or contract will pop up when you least expect it .... remember good things come to those who wait ....... but shit always turns up really fast ...... Now as soon as you feel better take the dogs to the beach thats what i'm going to do ............. can you believe i've never taken Sky to the beach ?????

As you well know i'm all out of goosefrabas and woosaas all i have left is this ....... clicky link turn it up loud and repeat until you are singing along