An Update on Willow

Taylor Piskorski

I've asked a family friend of ours to see if she would like to take Willow. They just lost their 15 year old female Sibe, Shelby in November, and they still own a 7 year old male Sibe named Harley. I emailed her some photos and she's going to talk to her husband. She's a really great lady, she fosters strays and rescues, and trains puppies for National Service Dog of Canada. Here's a pic of her two SIbes (the one on the couch is Shelby, the one who passed on). Fingers crossed that she can take Willow and give her a great home!

n537508397_571720_4537.jpg

Willow has a home!

The couple that took Vayne, his new name is Shadow, really liked Willow when they came to visit their pup and were disappointed that she was already claimed. I emailed them (since the above lady cannot take her) to see if they would like to take Willow as well, and they're coming to pick her up tomorrow. Now she get's to grow up with her brother Shadow and their Maltese. I'm so happy she's going to a more husky experienced home with other dogs :D

As a side note, this couple lived in the UK and had 3 huskies, and rehomed them all together when they moved to Canada and couldn't take them during the move. All 3 of their huskies live with a dog sledder somewhere in the UK (I'm not 100% sure where) and they are in frequent contact with them. Now that they're settled in a permanent home they wanted to get another husky, so now they'll own 2 littermates :) I'm so relieved that they were referred to me through a friend of mine, they're great people and will give Shadow and Willow a wonderful home !!!!!

yey! Made up to hear this,and yep fingers crossed the sep anxiety will lessen :-) xxx ps ur name changed really confused me!

Sorry Diz! She got picked up by the new owners this afternoon, they own one of her brothers. They emailed me and said within the first 5 minutes of being in the house the two of them were racing around chasing eachother :D