Lets Start Again - 1Award

Sparks

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is Germany on now?? I normally hit 1award shortly after 17:00 but it's telling me I've already voted today .... still. Did they change time zones with you guys??

Daylight saving time ended here on 30 Oct :) For the next few days (until you have to change your clocks as well) you have to wait an extra hour.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=37 <-- Current Germany time.

Daylight saving time ended here on 30 Oct :) For the next few days (until you have to change your clocks as well) you have to wait an extra hour.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=37 <-- Current Germany time.

Figured that was what happened. Sure was nice when we all changed at the same time!!! Leave it to the good ol' US govt to mess up a working thing!!!

Figured that was what happened. Sure was nice when we all changed at the same time!!! Leave it to the good ol' US govt to mess up a working thing!!!

Oh, but the rest of the world loves confusion too! The UK people move their black clock at 2am to 1am, while I (and Germany) move our clocks back at 3am to 2am!

To add up to the confusion, Australia went one hour FORWARD on the 1st of Oct. Well, most of the places in Australia. Some parts only got forwarded by 30 minutes!

It's not just the US, it's the rest of the world as well :D