Flash from East Sussex

Spinstorm

Hey

So I have posted like a million threads asking for advice but I haven't introduced myself.

I am Oliver and I am from Eastbourne in Sussex. I have only had Flash for 2 weeks and I have never been out walking in the freezing cold so much EVER!

He is a cross Huskey/Malamute and he was owned by someone else as a puppy... I wish I had photos of him as a puppy because I am sure he was soooo cute! After the original owner left the country Flash lived with my dad

for a while and had lots of attention but wasn't be trained and was (and still is) a very cheeky dog! So I decided to take him on and I am loving it.

Last night (the night before I posted this) he fell asleep under the coffee table which was a first! but tonight he was being so cheeky and even sat in my seat 3 times! I had to lift him off the chair! I didn't mind him

sitting on the chair in the photo below but he saw I didn't mind and so jumped off!

He is a lazy dog - He doesn't normally wake up before midday which suits me fine! Here are some photos!

5318271473_dff53b6d21_b.jpg

5318268235_5ccfc9d24e_b.jpg

5318272417_0118a95be6_b.jpg

5318269467_009cbcaaef_b.jpg

Welcome then Oliver and Flash "Ah ahhhhhh, savior of the universe". . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Hope to meet you and your boy at a meet sometime this year. biggrin.gif