Ruddy car`s dying on me

valhalla

For the passed month me car is starting to fall apart on me, First, the heater blower packs up so having to de-frost the outside of the screen ok but having to do the inside aswell NO, Secondly, the rear screen heater has packed up so will have to de-ice that aswell GRRRR.

Third, strange noise from left hand rear wheel starts, thats the wheel bearing going GRRRRR.

Fourth, due to the freezing weather the sunroof has developed a leak, so now the inside of me car is damp, which means as soon as I get in it steams up and with no blower to de-mist it I have to drive around with the Ruddy windows open and freeze GRRRRRRRR.

Then to add salt into the wound the left hand headlight packed up aswell GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don`t want to spend anymore money on it as im getting another one in the next few months, so im having to cross everything and hope the bearing don`t in the next few weeks.

Rant over, sorry

LMAO sounds like it's in better condition than mine. . . lol

All my bonus is goin on new brakes. . . sigh sad.gif