Stupid woman!!!!

HuskyCouture

So the other day at the dog park I got out of the car and went to let to dogs out of the boot and this stupid woman let's her to labs out of her car, off leash of course! They run over to the car and embry started growling, whatever it's his territory not this stupid labs. So we kept going to the gate while this lady is yelling after her dumb lab who is not listening and jumping at Embry and he's freaking out as growling, understandable. I let them both off in thr park and they run off and this stupid b*tch walks up to me and was like "yeah I had 2 huskies they're such an agressive breed I put mine to sleep you should do thr same for the safety of yourself and others" I almost hit her! I let her know my dogs are far from agressive and that it's illegal in this city for dogs to be offleadh and I'd call animal control, and then she left. God stupid people!!!

well if she has such an aggressive attitude no wonder her huskys had the same as they obviously were displaying learnt behaivor.

I must admit my mum has the same opinion, I put off telling her about simba to be honest as I knew what it would be....SHE SAID AKITA'S ARE dangerous fighting dogs and she now loves coco........when she found out she was not too bad but she did say...you know they are aggressive dont you. I said ANY DOG IS AGGRESSIVE MUM IF THEY ARE RAISED WRONG!:angry:

My partners mums friend nearly died when we told he about coco, she said "THEY ARE FIGHTING DOGS :o :o :o I laughed as CoCo is daft as a brush!

My sister has a collie :D and a jack russle dry.gif , I have an akita, and staff X and a husky and i tell you now the jack russle is the most horrid out of all of them. He has had a go at all of us at some point and also ggrowls constantly at other dogs. I cant stand him.

My mate has got 4 staffs :D and a westy dry.gif and she said people let their kids go towards the westy but pull them away from the staffs but it is the westy that she wouldnt trust as he has nipped her kids many times!

:angry: PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET A GRIP AND THINK ABOUT DOGS THE SAME AS PEOPLE :angry:

:angry:JUST BECAUSE ONE MAN KILLS ANOTHER MAN DOES THAT MAKE ALL MEN MURDERS???? NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:angry:

claire - i totally get where your coming from - when bings was younger he had a VERY dark mask - he looks all staffy but he is leggier cuz he is half whippet and the filthy looks i got and the amount of people that crossed the road when i was walking was just crazy - he might have looked scary but he is the softest thing EVER people are too quick to judge

"yeah I had 2 huskies they're such an agressive breed I put mine to sleep you should do thr same for the safety of yourself and others"

"Ah thanks, that's awesome advice from someone who is so clearly a brilliant dog trainer. Maybe you could teach me how to let my dogs off the lead and aggravate other dogs? Seems like a special trick! Anyway, I need to excercise these killers now, but as a point of note, I hear they do post natal abortion now, maybe you should get your mother to look into it?"

Sorry for the offensive nature of that retort, but I have had a week of people telling me all about huskies (as this was Anya's first real week of walking after her jabs), gosh people really do have an opinion about sh*t that doesn't concern them, right?!

She needs to be put down and get her genes out of the local gene pool. What a moron, geez loueez.

PS. I have a terrier mix and she's a demon. Attacks anything at random that she doesn't like at the moment. We've socialized her, trained her, etc and nothing helped, but we didn't put her down. We make accomodations for her and make sure she doesn't stay in the room unsupervised with our other dogs and we lock her up when children come over. Some dogs (doesn't matter what breed) are going to be aggressive no matter what, but its the HUMAN'S responsibility to be just that, responsible.