its been two years...........

BingBlaze n Skyla

Since i joined this totally awesome forum :D

cant belive its gone so quick - ive made some great friends been to several meets (and hope to make it to several more) ive been nearly pulled down a hill by sarah - i sat down tho :lol: ive been nearly chucked into a lake! :o thanks again for saving me from that 1 diz :D

ive had pictures taken of my bum :rolleyes: <-- dunc i think did that - and 1 where it looks like im picking my nose - LINDA!!! :rolleyes:

ive been a mod - which was fab and a shame i had 2 step down

youve all supported me when i was going thru a bad time - with blaze and with my mum

youve all listened to me rant about my dad - who is STILL doing my head in

youve watched my dogs grow up with me and replies to the THOUSANDS of picture threads ive made

and you are all currently supporting me on my way to being a driver - even if most of you are slightly worries about that concept :P

so i just want to say that these have been 2 of the BEST years of my life EVER! :D

and i hope i continue to have many MANY more

thanks guys for being there for me when i need u no matter what i need you for - i love you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We're so glad that both you and the forum are a large part of our lives. too biggrin.gif

Oh Nix, you are like unto a catalyst. You have an adhesive quality like glue when it comes to this place. You provide the pitter to the patter. You are the ultimate poster; the all knowing, all seeing, soothsayer of the Internet. The fast fingered filly of postdum. Happy HO Anniversary. I'd throw some more accolades at you, but no sense making a mountain out of a mole hill.:D

lol mazz :P

i know ems it cant come soon enuf my fellow pink headed friend (even if when we meet we wont have pink hair anymore lol)

:o I COMPLETELY FORGOT - when i first joined n got mistaken for a 13 yr old BOY :o and got accused of being gay because mmy txt colour in the chat room was yellow! :rolleyes: LMAO