protein % ??? Whats your dogs food?

SimbaCocoToby

I feed White's Premium Puppy Food and when Kiska is older she'll be fed White's Premium Light and Sensitive.

Puppy Food: 30% protein

Adult Food: 18.5% protein

I deliberately chose a low protein adult food because I read it makes them calmer if they have less protein. I don't know for sure if that's true or not though but I think it makes sense :P

Having said that I'm very much considering switching her to raw food over the summer if I can afford to and work out how :P

Hello everyone, Im currently feeding purina ro plan puppy to our 11 week old boy combined with some raw and bones, His tummy has rarely settled in the 2 weeks we've had him.. The internet is filled with such cnflcting views on whats good and whats not, I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on the best kibble to feed? I hears its not good to combine kibble with raw but this is what teh breeder recommended, she seems very good btw and has 11 of her own!

Thanks,

Rachael

i would not recommend combining raw and kibble to be honest, one will digest faster than the other.......

if he is still unsettled i would starve him for 24 hours, then feed plain food like boiled chicken and rice for a couple of days.

when my boy was a puppy i fed him wainwrights wet puppy food, he was fine on that, but each dog will be different with the food that agrees with them and the foods that dont.

Hello everyone, Im currently feeding purina ro plan puppy to our 11 week old boy combined with some raw and bones, His tummy has rarely settled in the 2 weeks we've had him.. The internet is filled with such cnflcting views on whats good and whats not, I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on the best kibble to feed? I hears its not good to combine kibble with raw but this is what teh breeder recommended, she seems very good btw and has 11 of her own!

Thanks,

Rachael

It could actually be the kibble and raw together thats messing your pups tummy.. its fine to feed them in the same day but try not to do it in the same meal, so do like 3 meals kibble one raw.. and as raw goes through slower try doing the last meal of the day raw and this should mean the pup will be able to hold his bowl longer during the night. :)