The Riddle...

Dave

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A...

Awoman shoots her husband.

Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.

Finally, she hangs him.

But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

B...

Youare in a room that is completly bricked in on all four sides, including thecieling and floor. You have nothing but a mirror and a wooden table in the roomwith you. How do you get out?

A: I wanna say she took a photo of him? But you wouldn't really refer to hanging the photo up as 'hanging him', so I might be wrong. I use the term 'shoot' in the photography sense a lot so that was the first thing that sprang to mind :P

B has baffled me o0'

Well 'A' is pretty much spot on. I thought about the hanging bit too and was undecided but the answer was...

The woman was aphotographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it upto dry.

I will let you know what B is in a PM :D

The answer is a match. Well done........Ron

Try an other .

I walked into a friends living room and on the shelf was a photo,so i asked him who it was. He said to me,"Brothers and Sisters I have none, but that man there is my Fathers Son" Who is it.

Lol I'm at work all this week so won't be on enough to check the answers without it taking a week. . . lol

you guys carry on. biggrin.gif

A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his hand. There was a cassette recorder on his desk. When the police entered the room and pressed the play button on the tape recorder they heard: "I can't go on. I have nothing to live for." Then there was the sound of a gunshot. How did the detective immediately know that the man had been murdered and it wasn't a suicide?