Multiple Accounts

Marc

OK guys,

I know there is more than one member on the forum who has multiple accounts on the forum. Whilst I understand that this is having a bit of fun at times it is now getting to the extent were some members feel they are simply being taken the mick out of, and more to the point for me I think us staff have enough to look after on the forum without chasing dummy accounts around the forum. I have been rang up about "problem members" on the forum on more than one occasion whilst I have been at work and Im sorry but I am not happy about this. Last night another member of staff was also contacted to come onto the forum as a lot of the staff were out and about, so they had to come away from what they were doing also to come onto the forum. I have enough to do, and Im sure the other staff do also.

4.01 - Only 1 account per user may be registered at any time. If a duplicate account if found in our system, one will be deleted and may be done so without warning.

This is a rule. They are not to be ignored and at present it states one of them will be deleted. I will change this to warnings if it continues. If you have more than one account, please pm me so I can merge of remove the duplicated accounts.

Please note. I can and will convert all proxy IP addresses to real IP addresses at time of posting and login if this continues. This is a few hours work for me to do. If I have to do this few hours work then I will permanantly ban the people involved for wasting my time.

Im not pissed off with anyone and there is more than one person doing this. I understand it was being done for a laugh, and yeah some of them are funny. However please understand it is causing problems and must stop from now.

PS: Please note that if I have to block proxies altogether from forum access this will mean people will no longer be able to access from schools, universities and some workplaces. It will also affect some AOL users on the forum. However if I have to do this, I will.

Only one of me (thank god i hear you cry!) and obv Mike too-from the same IP if we ever get the net!!!

But we're on all the time at Lisa and Dave's so therefore 4 accounts coming from that IP address!

And it was me that text Sparks and Linda last night when people were getting annoyed at the messing around as I knew the rest of Admin and Mods were out on the lash!!!

there is only one me!!!! I am the original and only Loopy Lou!!!! and yes I to get a bit bugged by the constant name changes, it does get confusing. Don't think Hubby will ever have an account as he is never on MY laptop, plus he doesn't know how to use it! :lol: but message read and understood Cap'n (salutes). xx :D