talking

trackers

do all husky talk. Mine is a 7 month old male and he dosent seem to talk much. My father can get him to wooo but the only time he will do it for me is on the odd occation that I tell him off although Im not telling him off as such its usually when he jumps up on my bed and Im telling him to get down he will give me a mothful of wooo. This is my first husky and I thought they talked quite a lot.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon doesn't speak much and when he does it sounds like he's got a bad throat and it breaks up - lovely and deep though - his sister Taiya - well we call her 'Miss Yappy' cos she's always going on with her self - especially when we're stood around like at Pelicans or chatting to people - we always get people staring she goes on that much lol! :lol:

my boy darwin will woo to greet and to have a tantrum but is a quiet dog too

This is my favorite thing in the world. Odin is pretty quiet (although he is only 3 months) but anytime someone comes into the house or sometimes even the room he gives off a "wooo wooo". Makes me smile every time!! :lol:

I have a couple that are really quiet, and don't normally have much to say; my Shad will occasionally say something like "want out", but is generally the "strong, silent type" Trooper, on the other hand, is soooo chatty in his impatience as I'm letting other dogs out or as he's waiting for me to get down to his end of the kennel with his food, that he absolutely drives me nuts! Just a constant barrage, all at the top of his lungs - I just know he's yelling at me, telling me that HE should be the first to get ANYTHING, because HE is the most important dog in the kennel! His dad, Rebel, is almost as chatty... I know that they are saying SOMETHING, but while there are times I can hear what sure sounds like words, I can't always make it out. sad.gif

Flash talks when he wants to go for a walk or wants attention after he has woken up!Ive gotten him to do a decent "I love you" as well but he needs practice to get as good as mishka!What u find funniest though is his attempts at barking when he can't really be bothered... He literally goes "woof" and then looks bored. Ive never heard a dog say "woof" before - barking properly sure but woof like he is doing an impression of a dog barking is hilarious!