just met an old lady

Lil Miss Bump

in the bank, she had a husky akita cross-i asked her if the dog was friendly and would she mind if i stroked her,as i was stroking her i said awww she's lovely and the lady launched into the 'huskies are really different to other dogs speech' and i started laughing and said yeah i know i have one myself! She was saying how her son got the dog and then decided he didn't want her so she took her on and that was about 6 years ago :-) glad she's telling people tho! Xxx

You guys are lucky we can't bring the dogs anywhere except outdoor eating areas and pet stores :(

Im really cheeky about it I will poke my head round the door of shops and be like "ooh theres no where to tie them up outside, their really good and well trained and I'll only be a second, do you mind?" MOST places I do that they'll go oooh go on then if your quick! Obviously supermarkets and such I cant but most smaller shops will let us in! :D

:P Awww the guy that delivered a parcel for me today said awww my wife would love him and was making a fuss of simba (as he can just about squeeze through the stair gate) and I said yeh she can have him at 5 in the morning! LOL and he said why do they howell??? LOL I said yeh....just a bit lol :angry: ........do bears crap in the woods???.

I live in chav central you see......every one has a hoody and a staffy so a pair of jeans and a "snow dog" is posh!:P

I am dreading my first walk withSImba as I know I will get stopped every 5 minutes....it was really bad was coco was a pup at 4 months old every one wanted to stroke her nd ask all about her....makes me laugh when they all say.......

AWWWW Is that a snow dog????:huh:

No it's a furry one! :rolleyes::D:P

:P Awww the guy that delivered a parcel for me today said awww my wife would love him and was making a fuss of simba (as he can just about squeeze through the stair gate) and I said yeh she can have him at 5 in the morning! LOL and he said why do they howell??? LOL I said yeh....just a bit lol :angry: ........do bears crap in the woods???.

I live in chav central you see......every one has a hoody and a staffy so a pair of jeans and a "snow dog" is posh!:P

I am dreading my first walk withSImba as I know I will get stopped every 5 minutes....it was really bad was coco was a pup at 4 months old every one wanted to stroke her nd ask all about her....makes me laugh when they all say.......

AWWWW Is that a snow dog????:huh:

No it's a furry one! :rolleyes::D:P

Lol same here just wait till you need to cross the road people will just stop and then let you cross, when crystal was a pup it took me an hour later just to pop round to me mums for a coffie get stopped non stop, got better now though i have a halti so all the chav's think its a muzzle.:D keeps them from just reaching out ( bugg's me should ask).