one born every minute

BingBlaze n Skyla

My mom and I laugh at how much women on birthing shows carry on. She is allergic to the medicine in the epidural, so she had all four of her children drug free, no pain meds and she didn't hardly make a peep. She told me the noisiest she was was with all the weird breathing you have to do.

My mom and I laugh at how much women on birthing shows carry on. She is allergic to the medicine in the epidural, so she had all four of her children drug free, no pain meds and she didn't hardly make a peep. She told me the noisiest she was was with all the weird breathing you have to do.

My other half had all our 3 drug free, i must say it looks pretty damn painfull, amazing thing to see though.

I think it all depends on how big the baby is to how really painful it can get. My youngest was smaller than his brother and it was alot easier having him than my eldest boy. A woman who had her girl 30 mins after I had my eldest boy had it tough. Her girl was born 12 pounds 3 and a half ounces. Natural birth. It is her only child.

lmao

listen it aint as bad as them soft arses on that show make it sound!!!

i am the biggest wimp going me and i managed it...okay not totally natural but i gave it my best shot!! would have been great if chloe's cord wasnt wrapped around her neck stopping her being born :blink:

and i wanna do it all again so it cant be that bad..........i cant wait to get pregnant again......jst waiting a few more years first though- prob be 2012 before we start trying again ;)

dont get me wrong, the pain isnt nice but you forget all that as soon as you meet your baby for the first time- no one really ever prepares you for that...the love you feel for something so small and tiny as soon as you see it is indescribable :wub: