No longer coming up north end of Jan

KSNS

So I was due to come up and as much as I want to I need to sort my affairs out

1st ..I have handed my notice in at work hate it had enough gotta change. So for this I am unable to come up eventhough I have bought the tickets i wont be able to afford to do anything while up there let alone get about I need all my funds to cover any living expenses My last day is Monday the 31st I need to destress my life this is big part of it sorry to any one who wanted to steal Nukka unlucky..

2nd.. I am no longer with Emma and i know a fair few of you have added her as mates this is fine she is big girl an more than entitle to have who she choses but don't ask me how she is because truth be told I dont care right now and none of the "you will sort it" We wont sort it i have no desire to this has been coming for a long time an was always going to happen.

3rd.. whats up with steam room today it's gone nuts.

4th..life is not like a box of chocolates .. it's like a husky crap some times hard some times runny an all over the place but no matter how you look at it. It's all still shit just varies in dosage.

ah I made my self laugh

anyways there ya go an update about Jan sorry again folkes I just really need to sort out what i wantto do then jack it all in for what I need to do

Mate you've been saying for ages you want to move up North, why not now? No ties to down there anymore and you HAVE the tickets! Im sure we can all share having you stay in the various spare rooms while you get a place and a job in the area you want to live in! DO IT! Then we just have to get Ems and Linda and Dave and all the rest of the Southys up here and NORTH RULES!!! :D

Either way hope you get it all sorted out and as Diz said just give us a shout if you need anything. :)

If anyone can sort themselves out and land on their feet it's you mate.

good luck.

Cheers people. And me to with the getting it sorted I got 3 months to do it jobs not exactly. If not least it will be summer time by then an would be nice an hot to sleep on beach lol. Sure it wont come to that just gotta knuckle down and get on with it

Cheers again every one

Just wanted to add Keath................

I know u said u have already bought ur tickets so it seems a shame to waste them. U know i will b there at the same time so i can get the beers in n takeaways n stuff n we could go on daytrips in the van when Diz n Mike r workin, lots of dog park trips n maybe wander round Manchester :unsure: not sure if that is safe but hey we could handle it. Its amazin wot u can do wit no money. I think u said u would have finished work so u could always come on a road trip wit me to Nottingham, im sure Sarah wouldnt mind, another meet on the sat, n im thinkin of usin my overtime for the monday aswell so i can take u home, spend the night i think (in my van dont worry :lol:) then go from there 2 home.

U know i would do anything 4 u 3 cos ur like my 1st Husky forum person :)

I know its difficult n i hate havin people pay 4 me 2 but this really wouldnt make much difference to me cos im doin it anyway its just i would have company...... but no falling asleep this time !!!!!!!!!

The offer is there ok, u have my number cos i keep gettin all the dirty jokes :lol: n pls dont think u need any money cos u dont !!!

Ur a friend n thats wot we do right ???

OK im rambling but pls think about it cos every1 would lv 2 c u n it seems a waste to not use at least 1 of ur tickets x

P.S im not bein a Cougar n u have nothin 2 worry bout i certainly am not after ur bod lol just think u r such a nice bloke n u need some pamperin 4 a change. Oh n Nukka is GORGEOUS n i havent seen her 4 ages :D n i love Sakari x