Who is Jack Shit

Ron Tao&Sky

Jack Shit

For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack Shit? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, You don’t know Jack shit! Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Shit is the only son of Awe Shit who married O. Shit the owner of Knee Deep in Shit Inc. In turn Jack shit married Noe shit. The deeply religious couple had six children : Holy Shit, Giva Shit, Fulla Shit, Bull Shit, and the twins Deep Shit and Dip Shit. Deep Shit married Dumb Shit, a high school dropout. After 15 years , Jack and Noe Shit got divorced and She married Ted Sherlock and became Noe Shit Shirlock . Meanwhile, Dip Shit married Loda Shit and had a rather nervous deposition named Chicken Shit. Fulla Shit and Giva Shit married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the Shit-Happens wedding. Bull Shit traveled the world and returned home with an Italian bride, Pisa Shit. So from now on, no one can tell you that you don’t know Jack shit!

Ron

lmao - wonder how long this will stay up till it is edited by a mod n makes no sense what so ever

I chuckled when I read this as it took me forever when you first joined to figure out what you were saying as back then you didn't use punctuation and all your words were texting style and it nearly drove me crazy kinda like this is doing to you now do you know what i mean thankfully i got used to it and realized that even the old meaning me could begin to understand what you were saying i'm not sure now if i just understand you or if you actually write out complete words now that makes me curious and im gonna have to go back and look at old posts to see what changed geez maybe it is that i just understand you now either way i loves ya nixy!

lmao - you trying to say i need to work on my punctuation? lol, shockingly i actually PASSED my english level 2 corse at college :o

i do try not to txt talk as much as i used to now though lol

ETA: i just saw this - it took me forever when you first joined to figure out what you were saying as back then you didn't use punctuation - omg am i that hard to read!? haha