Hello from Australia

RoseWillow&Dexter

Hello my name is Rose and I am new to the forum

I am from Adelaide, Australia......we are experiencing horrible floods in our country at the moment...thoughts are with those affected

I have an adorable 14 month old Siberian Husky she is pure white with ice blue eyes and always manages to amaze us with how smart/funny/stupid she can be!

Looking forward to talking to many husky owners!

Rose :)

Welcome, Rose! I assume that Willow is your puppy's name? She looks very cute! smile.gif

The news channels - national and local - here in the US have been covering the flooding - how terrible! Many thoughts and prayers from this part of the world to those in need in your part of the world!

Welcome, we have quite a few antipodean members, so you're in good company.

yes we love how predictably unpredictable our Furry friends can bebiggrin.gif

looking forward to seeing pictures of your girly.biggrin.gif

Hiya Rose, welcome to the pack :wave:

We are slowly getting more pure white huskies on here, it's great to see :D and she sounds like a well-rounded, typical husky! :lol:

I have seen some news articles on the atrocious weather in your country, my heart goes out to those who have lost loved one, those who have lost their homes, etc and pray no more lose their lives in it